Orange Mini Zembag for fruit and vegetables
Mini Zembag is designed to store 2.5 kg of fruit or vegetables. Unlike the classic Zembag for potatoes, it does not contain a caraway sachet or a special impermeable layer. More
Mini Zembag is a double-layer bag in green, orange or yellow. The outer part is made of a combination of cotton fabric and jute, the bottom is made of impermeable solid fabric. The inner part is made of a dark non-woven fabric that is breathable, removable and does not transmit light. Inside, the conditions are ideal for storing fruit or vegetables. Unlike the classic Zembag potato bag, it does not contain a caraway sachet or a special impermeable layer.
This kitchen accessory can be used for apples, bananas, oranges and other fruits, or for vegetables such as garlic and onions. Compared to conventional storage methods, Mini Zembag has several advantages:
- It is light-proof.
- It is breathable and therefore the foods last longer in it.
- It protects contents from intruding insects.
- The inner and outer part can be washed at low temperature, ideally by hand.
Mini Zembag can even be used for short-term storage of new potatoes, but do not use a caraway sachet with it!
Mini Zembag is also compact and can therefore be easily placed in pull-out pantries, kitchen cupboards or drawers, or it can be hung in the interior. Above all, it looks great, so you can easily place it directly on the kitchen counter, especially in a colourful set of 3 at a discounted price.
The size of the Mini Zembag is 17 cm in diameter and 23 cm in height, the capacity is 5.2 liters.
Thanks to the high quality workmanship, we provide an extended warranty of 5 years for Mini Zembag.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Mini Zembag holds up to 2.5 kg of fruit or vegetables.
- It does not include a caraway sachet.
- It is suitable for short-term storage of new potatoes.
- It is produced in a sheltered workshop Daneta
- By purchasing the product you support Czech research.
The Zembag potato bag is designed for long-term storage of late-term potatoes.